Monday, 16 March 2009

3rd day of hols

so today i woke up with only six hours of sleep...dats what i get for sleeping at 2a.m watching the damn serial..i mean, y cant they put it at another time....so watever...i woke up at the sound of my angeled dog's melodious barking...it was freaking irratating..my dog woke me up when i was dreaming of nick jonas...'sighs'....so i get up,look out and there's the plumber to fix the leaking pipes...i couldnt even get to bath as they were checking the bathroom....so i walk here and there,grumpy as i ever am..my mum starts talking to her friend on the phone for almost two hours..at twelve she finishes and tells me to cook fish soup..my mum just went for a fibroid op..so i made the soup.ate lunch..finally went to bath and sat infront of the computer.............at five i went to buy a cake for my dad...it was a ROYAL CHOCOLATE PEANUT cake...freaking nice and tasty...and i SO WANNA GO WATCH RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!soooo i knoe im boring everyone...bt i dont knoe what else to write...xoxolekha

2 comments:

  1. lekha lekha
    come on, lekha,
    why didnt you write about "it"?
    am i not your dear freind anymore??


    how could you forget to write about YOU calling ME, and ANNOYING me, and ASKING me what your blog title should be, and ANNOYING me firther by asking WHAT TO WRITE.

    dear, FORGETFUL, lekha.

    LOLS
    ROTFLMAO...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Yours Truly

Lekha Sharda--> That's the name!
Fifteen on 30th July.


for life isn't long, make the best of it,
love yourself, love others