Friday, 20 March 2009

Why cant ppl just keep their noses out of my stuff..i mean thats not all...they take my secrets, twist it around and tell other people...i mean..and they pretend to be my best of bestest frens....'sighs'

so much has been goin on in my life....so i got a few things to tell those irratating people:

WHEN U SEE MY FACE HOPE IT GIVES U HELL!!
WHEN U WALK MY WAY HOPE IT GIVES U HELL!!

nyways...i did a good deed today!!i saved a kitten in a drain...da damn thing was meowing so much i had to take it out..i took it out and gave it to its mum...its mum fed it..at first i thought got three kittens suddenly another one pops out...i love myself...lol

i gotta go now...
xoxolekha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

Lekha Sharda--> That's the name!
Fifteen on 30th July.


for life isn't long, make the best of it,
love yourself, love others