Thursday, 19 March 2009

Nothing else better to do..

Arghhhhh!!! i feel like killing my damn computer...so freaking slow and my facebook chat oso going offline ..sheesh!!THANKS TO KAVEENA...she made my blog so freaking nice..and she helps me alot..LUV YA KAVEE!!well thats the good side..on the downfall...some people have nothing to do but poke their noses in peoples buisness..and they have to tell other people bout my buisness...now i am gonna poke my nose in their buisness...beware PEOPLE..my nose is coming after u!!!lol..hahaha.....i cant wait to go out with kallpana to watch race to witch mountain this saturday!!!!WOHOOOO!!!!damn it!! school's coming close...gotta finish my damn sejarah folio!!!!!!!!!!DAMN facebook and msn...so freaking slow..arghhhhhhhhh....YAY!! kaveena's coming to myhouse later in the evening...she's bringing her hamster precious as well...CANT WAIT....oooh yeah...today i cooked brocoli and guess what...i BURNED themm...that shows how much i hate brocoli..eew..disguting green icky vege's..AHHHH...i miss my friends...in my house i have no one to bully...my dog bites me when i try to bully her........haihzzzz......nothing else to do now...i think i'll go eat cake now..
xoxolekha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

Lekha Sharda--> That's the name!
Fifteen on 30th July.


for life isn't long, make the best of it,
love yourself, love others